Well, we had some contractions this morning, so I decided to go ahead and stay home from work. It was certainly looking like we might have a trip to the hospital in the near future for a while there, but alas, we are still waiting! As soon as I ate lunch, the contractions lessened/stopped. I guess we will be waiting a little longer!
My next doctor's appointment is tomorrow at noon, so we will see what Dr. Sitarz has to say about everything then. He has already scheduled me for an ultrasound on Thursday and a non-stress test on Friday, which I guess will help us decide how to proceed.
We will see if the contractions start up again later today or not! Hopefully, we are seeing the signs that the waiting time is almost over, and Halfie will soon have a real name!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment