Well, the much awaited ultrasound appointment was today, and we couldn't have been more excited. My mom drove up to go with us. This morning I told Ethan the appt. was at 4:00 only to realize later that I had told him the wrong time! The appt. was actually at 3:30! Luckily, Ethan checked the Google calendar and realized my mistake!
Well, we found out that Halfie is not shy...as soon as transducer was placed to belly, we had our answer! Halfie is officially a BOY! So, it would seem that the majority of our poll respondants were correct in their predictions! Now Ethan and I will begin the difficult task of choosing a name. We have a little time to figure that out.
The ultrasound also confirmed that the due date is fairly accurate. The tech said that she agreed with October 2 as the due date, so we will continue to believe that the baby will be born sometime near that date!
That's all for now...more to come later this week...I will post the ultrasound pictures then as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats to you both! Have fun with the name selection process...it took us awhile..hehe. You both must be so thrilled, so very exciting!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I am so excited for you guys! I am especially excited about the idea that Lucas will have a little boy to play with at family gatherings instead of 4 girls :) I will officially start saving all of Lucas's clothes for you guys.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you at the end of the month!
Congratulations! What fun to have all these new cousins so close in age! : )
ReplyDelete