Here are some photos of the nursery!

Ethan and I in front of the crib. The lion balloon is from my shower. I can't believe it still has some lift to it!

Another picture of the crib, but now you can see the cute switch plate cover...aw the little things make me happy!

This is the the corner of the dresser and the hamper.

This dresser fits what we needed perfectly! I just love the cute lamp that came with our room decor; thanks Great Grandma Gordin!
This is a little toy thing that I got on clearance at Michael's. Right now, there are lots of stuffed animals and such inside. The four animals in the front are from our trip to Yellowstone this summer.
Finally, here is Halfie's bookcase. Y'all probably know that I am a book nut, so Halfie already has quite a collection going for him! On top of the book shelf is the really cute tiger bank Halfie got from his Grandpa Gordin and the fun Safari book he got from his Grandma Gordin!Well, that's all for now...I will try to keep everyone posted!
Congratulations Rachelle and Ethan! I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDelete